We have now gone live with our new online consultation service: Patient Triage. This is a great way for you to contact our practice for non-urgent medical or admin requests. Please click on the banner below to submit a new request.
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
Your subtitle here